It is more than half way through summer but here it is in writing. On the internets. Now we’ve got to try and get it done. FIN.
- eat corn on the cob
- build a sandcastle
- hit up a crab boil
- float down a river
- eat fresh salads for a full week
- go to a drive-in
- hit up an amusement/water park!
- go to the beach
- buy something from an ice cream truck (firecracker or screwball)
- swim at a DC public pool
- see a Fort Reno show
- eat crabs like a good Marylander
- host a backyard bbq
- ride a bike
- korean fried chicken at mandu
- meridian hill park
- consistently volunteer with an organization
- rock climbing (indoor and outdoor)
- a visit to the Library of Congress
- go to a secret pop-up dinner
I just like that photo that’s all.